Human Resources provides the City Council, city management, and employees advice, support, and recommendations to effectively utilize and manage the City’s employee workforce and human resources. The division's strategic role is to provide recommendations on long-term human resources management and operational services including selection and placement, classification, salary and benefit administration, and employee relations, while building a diverse, talented, and engaged workforce that is loyal to serving the residents of Kaufman through demonstrating our staff priorities of being innovative, creative, equitable, and data driven.
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development, and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization.
- A safe and healthful working environment
- Promote employee health and financial wellness.
- Inspiration and encouragement for an elevated level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication, and constant feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Paid Employee Health Insurance
- TMRS Retirement System
- Employee 7%, City match 2 to 1 ratio
- PTO (Vacation and Sick)
- Longevity Incentive Pay
- Thirteen paid Holidays
- Cash Health Initiative Program
- Supplemental Disability plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are looking to join an organization that is dedicated and takes pride in delivering high-quality services to the community.
If you are looking to become part of a team that fosters relationships. Have set goals to create a learning environment that sustains a culture of excellence.
If you are looking for an organization that promotes fairness and equitable treatment for all applicants and employees.
If you are looking for support with an organization that has a balance between professionalism and the ability to have safe fun.